This tastefully renovated 4 bedroom home has retained its period features while offering a comfortable and modern living arrangement. Each bedroom has a queen size bed and ample wardrobe space suitable for a short or long term stay.
For those winter months central heating will keep you cosy and on warm summer evenings the backyard veranda is the place to be! The bathroom has a lion footed bath, shower and toilet, There is also a separate toilet and a fully equipped laundry.
Bring your own linen – sheets, towels, pillow cases and tea towels, however doonas and doona covers are provided. If you prefer these an be supplied at an additional cost. Bring your own CD’s, DVD’s and videos to enjoy. A dinning room table to seat 12 is located in the family room and a lounge room situated to catch the afternoon sun is adjacent.
A fully equipped kitchen for you own style of cooking is available, or should you prefer there is a full range of restaurants and cafes to suit all tastes and budgets within a five to ten minute walk.
- Romantic Escape
- Restaurants nearby
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Near beaches
- Historic Building
- Groups welcome
- Children welcome
- Central Heating
- Self contained kitchen
- Barbeque Facilities
- Laundry and ironing facilities
- Television with DVD player
- Self contained home with 4 queen size bedrooms
- Maximum Number of Guests: 10
- Check In Time: 2pm
- Check Out Time: 10am flexible
- Weekend AUD$700
- Week Saturday to Saturday (High Season) AUD$2,500, Low Season on application.
- We accept payment via cash, direct credit or cheque
- Minimum Stay
- Weekends two nights
- High Season one week
- Single nights are available during the rest of the year, on application
- Deposit: 33% Deposit
- Cancellation Policy: Refund of deposit if the property is re-rented.